Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Best Of Free Zofilia

Rob Rob Rob ... Welcome

No, I'm not tired, has any problem with that ? xD Well, a few weeks ago in The Passion Ignored published a post called "Gifts" which made available to the public with information about how to find some links of megaupload with packs of photos of Robert Pattinson (the vast majority HQ .) Well, it happens now that I got tired of me asking my amiguis links because they find them and bla bla bla, so I decided that would directly links here ^ ^




Pack 1-50 51-100
Pack Pack 101

-150


Pack 151-200



Well, this is what I have now compressed, selected and uploaded to the network.


Some people have asked me where I have taken and why leave them here for all to come down, I tell them that I have collected one by one for forums, blogs, magazines and pages of all kinds and that the climb just because I'm not selfish and I do not want to have them saved for nothing, plus there are some that many will say "Wow! not have it!" and I was bitten by the bug of healthy pride, lol.



DOWNLOAD ONLY A FEW MINUTES YOU TAKE WHAT YOU MIGHT ALSO THANKS ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment