Thursday, July 22, 2010

What To Expect Male Brazilian Wax

Rust Blaster

Just like that, CD Blaster Rust Drama. I do not remember since when I have it and when I submitted, only that I did because a friend wanted it and it xD.


What is "Rust Blaster A vampire manga created by Yana Toboso ... or its alternative: Yana Rock.
For those who do not know who is Yana, I inform you immediately:

Yana Toboso = Kuroshitsuji

So
of short and easy xD


Drama On this CD we find voice actors such as Daisuke Ono and Junichi Suwabe, who interestingly are also the main voice actors in Kuroshitsuji.


Rust Blaster is a work born before Kuroshitsuji, is only one volume and six chapters in total.


If you wonder what part goes Drama CD to put on reading the manga ... it is all the manga, so I recommend reading and listening together, I did and the experience is ... I stalled the manga deeper than just reading
x3

stopped talking to me ... Here is the link (it weighs 63.92 MB):

0 comments:

Post a Comment